Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Precious Additions


This year our family has been blessed with a precious addition. This is our new grandson. Isn't he just adorable? We are all smitten.

It is such a blessing to see how our son, our daughter-in-law and the whole family have fallen completely in love with this little guy since his birth. Our family has been truly blessed. I am looking forward to spending more time with him and watching him grow. It is truly going to be a treat.

He has quite the personality already and keeps us all smiling. He will always give you a cheeky grin when he is called handsome.

I have not found my nickname for him yet. I thought I would call him Snickerdoodle but most of the time, when I get my hands on him, I call him Handsome. I am a sucker for his smiles.

He was born February 22nd and pretty much so, on schedule. It is amazing to see how strong he is for being only 9 weeks old.


Here's a photo of Handsome's mom and dad. You can see why he is so adorable. I love these guys. They are going to be wonderful parents. I am so proud of both of them both.











Here's a photo of a totally smitten Papaw. We have already heard the plans of fishing and camping trips to come. I see good times ahead for the guys.




















Here's a photo of our other two precious grands. Can you believe how much they have grown just since I started this blog? I can't. Time flies and I warn every new parent and grandparent, don't blink. You do not want to miss a moment because it goes by way too fast.
























Life is good and I love being a Mamaw! I thank God for all of our blessings.

Many blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...