Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

So much Eggcitement!



Doodlesbug couldn't wait to pop out to the hen house this morning to check for eggs. She was so eggcited so, I thought I would share just a couple of photos. So far, I guess we have one hen on a roll. She has laid 3 days in a row. Can't wait till the others get on board. I would love to start using some of the eggs and do a bit of baking.


As soon as robbing the 1 nest was over, I jumped on the tractor and cut the grass. Wow, the grass had really grown with all the rain we have had. I noticed that the little garden spot needs weeding and the flower beds as well. I think I will try and get some of that done first thing in the morning, if it doesn't rain. The rain has been good for folk's gardens around here for sure. I am amazed to see how tall some of the neighbor's corn crops are. I think we'll be seeing a bumper crop of corn in the area if the rains keep up as they have.


I am looking forward to making some fried green tomatoes too very soon. Yum!!!

Many blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...