Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just the Girls...


A few days before Black Friday, Doodles, Granny and I went shopping. We hit a few of the craft and fabric stores. While we were looking at fabric, Doodles checked out the pattern books for a few new patterns for her dolls. She really picked out a few very cute patterns. I snapped quick photos of them and decided, we would wait for a pattern sale. I sure wished I would have went ahead and bought this one. I would love to make a few things from this pattern before Christmas.








We also ran across this very nifty, retro Alexander Henry fabric with a sewing theme. I wished now too, I would have grabbed a few yards of this too. I think I will be going back there next week and getting some to make new curtains for my sewing room. While I am there at the fabric store, I will probably go ahead and get at least one of the patterns that Doodles picked and get busy doing a bit of sewing.



So the gals had a good time to just goofing off a bit while shopping.






We actually managed to get Granny to try sushi and squid salad. We were shocked she tried it. She actually liked the squid salad.  


It was a good day just spending time with the gals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...