Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

New Glasses


It was a bummer of a day for my granddaughter. She had her appointment with her eye doctor. She was in such hopes that this would be the visit when she would hear him say, her lazy eye wasn't lazy any more and she could give up the glasses. She didn't hear those words and I felt really sorry for her. It's tough to be a 6 year old stuck in glasses when most of your friends and classmates are not. Needless to say, her postive side came out when I mentioned to her to look on the bright side, now she could get those glasses that she has had her eye on ever since she started wearing glasses and wanted but they were too big for her. Now, they were sure to fit. She really got to thinking about it differently and the eye doctor did say, she didn't have to wear them while playing outside or playing sports so new glasses were not so bad after all.

I tried to snap off a couple of photos this morning using a new lense for my camera but it was installed on my camera wrong and I still have yet to figure out how to get this Opteka fish eye lense to fit on my camera. My husband fitted to the end of my regular 18-70mm kit lense. That gave me an odd effect. I am certain that isn't the way this lense is to work but the fitting rings that was included won't fit my Nikon D70 even though, it was suppose to. The photo above was taken using the lense installed on the ends of my kit lense and there is no editing to the photo. Well, I hope I can sort thist out soon. I was in hopes of taking a ride back to the national park and take a few photos using it. I had some ideas of shots I wanted to try it out on but that will have to wait.

Blessings & Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...