Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snakes and Snails














Well, I think it is time to blog a bit about my grandson. He is a three year old with tons of energy. He is a true boy, through and through. Rough, loud and he has quiet the imagination and is just as cute as a bug. He is a headstrong little fellow, much like his mom. Bless her heart; I do kind of feel sorry for her these days. I think she has apologized multiple times since he was about a year old. He is a true rendition of his mom for sure. For all his little annoying habits, we say that had to come from his father's side of the family (grin). He is a real cute little guy. I love him to pieces but I will be glad when he grows out of this rambunctious stage...if he grows out of it. Oh I sure hope for all of our sakes it will be soon.


He and I share the same nickname for each other, which is Buggy. Why? I don't know. When he was a little guy, I thought of him as a little bug all snug in his blanket and I always called him Buggy. Needless to say, when he could talk that is what he always called me too. Which I think is really cute.


So added a few photos of him in my flickr photostream if you would like to see them just go to www.flickr.com/photos/tnmamaw. He hasn't always been very fond of the camera and every time I would pick it up in the past to take photos, he would really make some real sour faces and fuss for me to put it away. I never pushed it. Recently he is becoming quiet the ham. I don't know if he likes having his photo taken or if it is he sees other family members getting their photos made and he does not want to be left out. Either way, I am happy he will strike a pose for me these days and shout, “cheese!” I was pretty surprised at Christmas time how he enjoyed hamming it up for me when taking group shots under the tree. Those photos are all posted in a folder on my Flicker photostream if you want to take a look at them. They are pretty silly and very cute.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tnmamaw/sets/72157622992635261/


Well, that's about sums it up about our little guy who keeps the world a rockin' around our house. I'll post photos of him from time to time as he will let me take them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...