Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Fox And The Child

Before you preview it, you might need to pause the music player at the bottom of my blog.

I have to say, the five dollar bargin bin of DVDs at Walmart sure held a great treat for us. We found the movie "The Fox And The Child." We had not seen it before but it looked like it may be a good little movie for the kids so we bought it. We finally got around to watching this movie a couple of nights ago and was such a sweet little movie. It ranks up there in our opinion with "A Stranger In The Woods." I was so excited that we acutally found a movie in that bin well worth five bucks for a change. My gal really loved it she is six. She worked the next day on drawing a very neat picture of the fox. I would have scanned it and shared it here but it was a gift for her teacher at school and she took it to her before I had a chance.

It is a wonderful movie and if you have young children or grandchildren, they will love this movie for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...