Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Back On The Smoothie Kick...

I am not sure why I ever stopped making my morning and lunch smoothies. I always loved them. I do think I backed off because of not wanting to wake up the house in the mornings, with my blender doing it's thing but I am back on the smoothie wagon.

Everyone I know practically, has been making their morning goodness and posting photos of their concoctions and recipes on Facebook. It has inspired me to get back in the game. I started making smoothies a few days ago and after my first smoothie, I wondered why I ever stopped. All I can say is, "Papaw get ready to have your alarm clock replaced with the whine of my Blendtec."

This morning's smoothie was made using,
1 Granny Smith apple
4 Kale leaves and stems
1/2 of a very large carrot
1 beet
1/2 of an English cucumber
1 Myer's lemon juiced and a
small amount of Cilantro


It is really yummy. I would love to hear your smoothie recipes. Please share them with me if you will.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. this is my boys favorite after school snack..and i like to see them have healthy snacks. i have never used cilantro!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...